- M.S. in Nursing, Family Nursing Practice, La Salle University in Philadelphia, 2005
- B.S. in Nursing, University of the State of New York, Regents College, 1997
- Diploma in Nursing, Frankford Hospital School of Nursing in Philadelphia, 1996, Magna cum Laude
Associate Degree in Letters, Arts and Science, Pennsylvania State University, 1996
- Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, St. Mary Medical Center in Langhorne, PA 2006-2015
- Senior Clinical Nurse/Research Nurse/Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, 2005-2006
- Registered Nurse, Pennsylvania Hospital, 1998-2005
- Registered Nurse, Carvell Visiting Nurses in Huntingdon Valley, PA, 1996-1998
Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 1997
Alpha Sigma Lambda, National Continuing Education Honor Society 1996
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner/Family Health Pennsylvania/ANCC
Registered Nurse Pennsylvania
BCLS American Heart Association
After nearly a decade of treating patients with various medical and surgical diagnoses as a Registered Nurse, Julie expanded her role as Senior Clinical Nurse, Research Nurse, and Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital in 2005. Since then she has worked as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner at St. Mary Medical Center managing a diverse in-patient population.
During her time at University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Julie Natanzon focused her efforts on neurology patients. She managed neuro-oncology patients in an out-patient setting, coordinated care with a neuro-surgery team, and was involved in multiple research protocols. She also presented for a neurology nursing symposium.