- M.D. Specializing in Neurology, Tartu University, Estonia 1982
- Residency in Neurology, Hahnemann University Hospital
- Residency in Neurology, Temple University Hospital 7/99-6/00
- Residency in Medicine, Lehigh Valley Hospital 7/98 6/99
- Externship in Neurology and Internal Medicine, Lehigh Valley Hospital 11/97 6/98
- Clinical Assistant and Translator, Coney Island Hospital in Brooklyn, NY 1993-1995
- Attending Neurologist, Seamans Hospital, Tallinn, Estonia
- Internship in Neurology, Tartu Clinical Hospital, Tartu, Estonia 1982-1983
American Medical Association
Dr. Shpigel began practicing with Meadowbrook Neurology Group in 2003. Her training in Neurology began over 30 years ago in Estonia. In 1993 she immigrated to Brooklyn, NY, and eventually settled with her family in Pennsylvania, where she completed her postgraduate medical training.
Dr. Shpigel has a particular interest in Neuromuscular Disorders, Pain Syndromes, Stroke, and Headaches. She can communicate with her patients in her native Estonian, Russian, or English.