- M.D. Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ 2000-2004
- B.S. in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology, Emory University 1996-2000
- Patient Oriented Research Training Program, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine 2008-2009
- Fellowship in Movement Disorders, Parkinsons Disease Research, Education, and Clinical Center (PADRECC) at the Philadelphia VA Medical Center 2008-2010
- Internship in Internal Medicine, University of Virginia Health System 2004-2005
- Residency in Adult Neurology, University of Virginia Health Systems 2007-2008
- Neurology Co-Chief Resident, University of Virginia 2005-2007
Movement Disorder Society,
Pennsylvania Neurological Society
While Dr. Kubersky’s educational background, medical training, and licensure took place in the U.S., he also has international clinical experience in Hospitals in Kenya and Australia. He is trained to perform botulinum toxin injections and manage patients with deep brain stimulation (DBS).
Dr. Kubersky has contributed written works to research publications and books, and has lectured on numerous neurological topics at the University of Virginia, the University of Pennsylvania, and Philadelphia VAMC. He specializes in all movement disorders including Parkinsons Disease, Essential Tremor, dystonia, and Huntingtons Disease.
Naegendran International Scholars Program – RWJMS 2004
Phi Delta Epsilon – Pre-Medical Honor Society – Emory University 1998
Mortar Board – Emory University 1999
Emory University Dean’s List 1997-1999
Nu Rho Psi – Neuroscience Honor Society – Emory University 1999