- M.D. American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine 1999
- M.S. in Medical Science, American University of the Caribbean 1997
- B.A. in Biology, LaSalle University 1995
- Fellow Physician in Neuromuscular Disease/EMG at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital 7/04-7/05
- Fellowship in Neurology at The Headache Center at Thomas Jefferson University 1/04-6/04
- Residency in Neurology at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital 2001-2003
- Residency in Internal Medicine at St. Lukes Hospital in Bethlehem, PA 2000-2001
- Internship in Internal Medicine at St. Lukes Hospital 1999-2000
American Headache Society (2004-Present)
American Academy of Neurology (2001-Present)
American College of Physicians (2000-Present)
Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Dr. Khoury received his undergraduate degree in Philadelphia. After earning his Medical Degree in St. Marteen, NA, he returned to Pennsylvania to complete his postgraduate training.
Dr. Khoury is a licensed Medical Physician with a National Board of Medical Examiners Diplomate and a Drug Enforcement Administration Certificate. He specializes in electromyography, pain management, headache, botox administration, and infusion treatments.